Our Sixth Tradition states: An SAA group ought never endorse, finance, or lend the SAA name to any related facility or outside enterprise lest problems of money, property, and prestige divert us from our primary purpose.
We list here links to both SAA and Non-SAA websites related to recovery from sexual addiction. Please be aware that the Greater Vancouver Intergroup does not control or endorse any other website referred to on this page. Links here are provided as an informational service to our visitors.
Other helpful SAA Websites
Here is a list of local or regional websites created by Intergroups of SAA. If you have or know of a website you believe should be listed here, please contact our Internet Representative.
- Sex Addicts Anonymous Homepage: The official site of Sex Addicts Anonymous describes sexual addiction and how to identify it, and provides details of a 12-Step recovery program.
- Online Meetings Page: This page has information on the online meetings that are available.
- Eugene SAA: Eugene, OR Intergroup website with links to meetings, special events and stories of experience, strength and hope.
- Portland SAA: Portland, OR Intergroup website with links to meetings, special events and stories of experience, strength and hope. Special Thanks to the Portland S.A.A. Intergroup for donating the source code for this Web site.
- Phoenix SAA: Phoenix, AZ Intergroup website with links to meetings, special events and stories of experience, strength and hope. Probably one of, if not, the best SAA Web site online.
- Bay Area SAA: San Francisco
- Puget Sound SAA: Seattle Area
Related 12-Step Groups
There are national and international sex recovery groups based on versions of the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions derived from AA. These include:
- COSA Previously known as “Codependents of Sex Addicts”
- Sexaholics Anonymous
- Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
- Sexual Recovery Anonymous
These are listed at website of the International Service Organization (ISO) of Sex Addicts Anonymous®, which maintains links to these related sites on its Links Page. If you feel SAA is not right for you, you may find what you are looking for in one or more of these organizations. Please note that these organizations are in no way affiliated with SAA. We do not endorse them in any way.